Hi Jean!
I’ve just seen your email!
How are you? And your father? Clara told me that
the hospital where he stays is the best in the country. I hope he gets better
soon!
My mother’s birthday was last week, but we
celebrated it last Friday, because she had a lot of work correcting her
students’ exams.
My father, Mar and I organized a surprise party
together. First we thought about the kind of
party that we wanted to celebrate.
Later, we went to Apolo theatre, and we
rented the space. At the same moment, Mar went to the
supermarket and bought all the arrangements for the party. Meanwhile, Clàudia and all the
cousins helped us with the desserts. They prepared a huge cake that was
spectacular and delicious.
We invited all the family, friends and teachers who work with her. We were
approximately a hundred people.
She didn’t know anything about this party. When
she arrived at the space, my mother couldn’t stop crying. The party went
phenomenal. It was very exciting and fantastic.
Do you want to know the present we gave her? We
bought her a new car, concretely an Audio A5.
I look forward to your e-mail.
Love, Amanda.

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada